The Bangladesh-German Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BGCCI) is a trusted name among German and Bangladeshi businesses. Since its inception, BGCCI has been working as a catalyst for accelerating economic growth for both of the partner countries. Being an independent, member-driven bilateral trade organization, BGCCI is known for its vast network at home and abroad. BGCCI is located in Dhaka, promotes bilateral economic trade relations between Germany and Bangladesh since 2003.
BGCCI’s membership is 300+, which makes it one of the largest bilateral chamber of commerce in Bangladesh. The BGCCI office is headed by Executive Advisor & CEO. It has a team of 5 (six) personnel, who have comprehensive country-specific knowledge about markets and industries, as well as many years of experience and expertise in representing business interests.
BGCCI provides services to Bangladesh and German companies and acts as a strategic partner between the two economies. BGCCI supports companies and institutions from both countries in opening up new trade and investment opportunities. It maintains close relationships with the Ambassador of Germany in Bangladesh and the Bangladesh Ambassador in Germany. All of our members benefit from access to BGCCI’s wide-reaching network, online and offline publications, discounted access to business consulting services, and policy advocacy interventions. Gold members receive complimentary business consulting services, wide marketing exposure, and deeper access to our high-level network through exclusive Gold member events and meetings with European business delegations.
To be the leading business & trade support organization for Bangladesh & German enterprises. Further aims to provide better service to all BGCCI members and seek affiliation of AHK. The aim of the BGCCI is to usher in technological transformation processes and develop entrepreneurial powerhouses throughout the country, and to mobilize the country’s potential to attract foreign investment.
• To promote and protect the business interests of BGCCI members and promote trade between Bangladesh and Germany;
• To render assistance and advice to the government of Bangladesh and its concerned authorities to promote the growth of trade, commerce, and industry;
• To support the case, legislative or other measures of the government affecting trade, commerce, and industry;
• To help establish just and equitable principles in the domain of trade, commerce, and industry of Bangladesh;
• To liaise with other trade organizations in Bangladesh and Germany and with concerned government authorities for the exchange of information.