To be the leading business & trade support organization for Bangladesh & German enterprises. Further aims to provide better service to all BGCCI members and seek affiliation of AHK. The aim of the BGCCI is to usher in technological transformation processes and develop entrepreneurial power houses throughout the country, and to mobilize the country’s potential to attract foreign investment.
• To promote and protect the business interests of BGCCI members and promote trade between Bangladesh and Germany;
• To render assistance and advice to the government of Bangladesh and its concerned authorities to promote growth of trade, commerce and industry;
• To support the case, legislative or other measures of the government affecting trade, commerce and industry;
• To help establish just and equitable principles in the domain of trade, commerce and industry of Bangladesh;
• To liaise with other trade organizations in Bangladesh and Germany and with concerned government authorities for exchange of information;
• To deliver BGCCI mission and vision by promoting and supporting businesses and the strategic objectives of BGCCI;
• To attract, pursue, and retain a membership reflecting Bangladesh & Germany’s evolving and diversified business community;
• To provide services, resources and programs that enables the success of BGCCI;
• To continually enhance the position of BGCCI voice of business, industry;
• To promote exchange of information between Bangladesh & Germany with a view to stimulating greater understanding about each other’s economy, trade potentials and opportunities;
• To promote and support the interests of BGCCI members; and
• To work in line with the EU and related Chambers of Commerce to promote the views of German business enterprises in Bangladesh.
The Bangladesh-German Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BGCCI) is a trusted name among the German and Bangladeshi businesses. Since inception, BGCCI has been working as a catalyst of accelerating economic growth for both of the partner countries. Being an independent, member driven bilateral trade organization, BGCCI is known for its vast network in home and abroad. BGCCI is located in Dhaka, promotes bilateral economic trade relations between Germany and Bangladesh since 2003.
BGCCI’s membership is 300+, which makes it the largest foreign chamber of commerce in Bangladesh. The BGCCI office is headed by Executive Advisor & CEO. It has a team of 6 (six) personal, who have comprehensive country-specific knowledge about markets and industries, as well as many years of experience and expertise in representing business interests.
BGCCI provides services to Bangladesh and German companies and acts as a strategic partner between the two economies. BGCCI supports companies and institutions from both countries in opening up new trade and investment opportunities. It maintains close relationships with the Ambassador of Germany in Bangladesh and the Bangladesh Ambassador in Germany. All of our members benefit from access to BGCCI’s wide reaching network, online and offline publications, discounted access to the business consulting services and policy advocacy interventions. Gold members receive complementary business consulting services, wide marketing exposure and deeper access to our high-level network through exclusive Gold member events and meetings with European business delegations.